Senior UI Developer
You’re in good company.
Relocation support available. Visa sponsored for international candidates…!
As one of Asia’s fastest growing e-commerce sites we have a deep-rooted Engineering focus at Agoda. So now that you’ve mastered your craft we’ll give you the platform to really kick on and showcase your talent!
Your key role in the Front End Team will involve:
- Helping to set and guide Engineers on the quality standards YOU have helped put in place
- Be part of the strategy for all future UI development across the business
- Develop associated UI Frameworks and supporting documentation to be used by all Engineering teams
- Work closely with UX/UI teams and have a good eye for design to ensure we are creating an amazing product for YOUR customers
We are not just looking for someone to do some coding and build the UI, we are looking for someone to be part of an integral team who are developing the standards and frameworks that all Engineering teams will use. This will mean working closely with all Engineering teams as well as UX and UI to help create the vision that everyone can buy into.
The team you will join is a small focused one, yet at the nerve center for the hundreds of Engineers who will all be using the standards and frameworks that you have helped to put in place.
At Agoda we tend to work and think differently, we have a flat organization structure meaning we don’t get stifled by red tape and bureaucracy and all teams have a lot of autonomy. This has led to great success with over 5 million visits per day and scaling massively.
It’s a great time to join Agoda and be part of a team that is shaping the future of the UI with lots of exciting work happening. We are located in the ultra-modern Central World offices in central Bangkok.
- Significant front-end web development experience with HTML and CSS, with a good understanding of Semantics and CSS structure.
- CSS pre-processors are second nature and you with a great understanding of the features they provide and how to get the best out of them. Any exposure to PostCSS would be awesome.
- Exposure to CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and foundation or any other you may have used.
- Experience with build tools such as NPM, Gulp and Webpack.
- Experience working with high traffic, rapidly growing websites(eCommerce would be great)
- Good understanding of wring code that works across multiple devices and browsers.
- Loves working with other teams to create the best possible products.
- Loves being part of a team but is equally comfortable working autonomously and is able to generate own workload.
- Brilliant portfolio that you love to show off.
- Business-level English language skills both written and spoken.
Get in touch and apply now!
With relocation support and visa sponsorship available we’ve got you covered, leaving you free to look forward to an amazing new experience!
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top