Senior Supply Innovation Manager - Business Intelligence
Careers Center - Senior Supply Innovation Manager
As Senior Supply Innovation Manager , the key objective will be to oversee and manage a small operations team and improve operational efficiency to achieve objectives of the Hotels Team, the position will be based in Bangkok.
In doing so, this individual will bring a strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with market place knowledge, and a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the key to the role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Increase operational efficiency within the Business Development department.
- Recruit, develop, manage, retain, lead staff to ensure adherence to all targets and KPIs.
- Develop and manage partnerships with connectivity vendors, and optimize these to acquire additional hotel supply.
- Support and optimize agoda business development tools.
- Ensure good and pro-active team work with subordinates, colleagues and superiors.
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback.
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge.
- Identify and resolve operational issues.
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users.
- Ensure price competitiveness of product.
- Maintain and develop the high level of usage of CRM, backoffice and all other management tools.
- Ensure that payment procedures and other finance operational goals are achieved.
- Develop and execute initiatives and negotiations to maximize margin opportunity,
- Coordinate with central management on planning and objectives.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally).
- Proficiency in XML, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners.
- Understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online advertising and online partnerships.
- Team leader and team player.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Past success in mentoring and building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly disciplined work habits.
- Energetic and driven personality.
- Adapts well to and is energized by change.
- Creative and Innovative.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top