Senior Security Operations Specialist
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. And as a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition.
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 74 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Come join us and take your career to the next level!
You will be responsible for designing, testing, implementing and monitoring security measures for Agoda.
You will be a security tools and systems expert. You understand defensive security techniques (with the ability to think like an offensive cyber adversary), strategy, technologies and you are able to move fast with a forever changing digital threat landscape.
- Analyze and establish security requirements for your systems/networks
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
- Configure and support security tools such as web application firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Perform security devices Planning, Installation, Operating and Tuning (IDS/IPS , VPN, Antivirus, SIEM, APT, FIM)
- Define access privileges, control structures and resources
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Identify abnormalities and report violations
- Oversee and monitor routine security administration
- Design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security
- Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis
- Research and recommend security upgrades
- Work closely with the Offensive Red Team to devise strong defensive techniques
- Provide technical advice to colleagues
- Work closely with external SOC provider to maintain efficient and effective Incident Response program
- Build strong threat analytics and IOC matrix from various sources
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge in cyber security knowledge.
- Strong experience in Installation, Operating and Tuning Product base IPS or Open source IPS
- Strong experience in log correction and tuning SIEM
- Familiar with Antivirus, VPN and APT solutions.
- Familiar with data analytic platform (ELK stack and Hadoop).
- Good knowledge in system development with Open Source.
- Whilst you like to play independently you work well with others.
- You have strong oral and communication skills, a curious, analytical mind and the ability to solve complex technical problems.
We welcome applications from both local and international candidates - full relocation and visa sponsorship available.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top