Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter, Product who will help us strategically grow our world-class Product team in Bangkok and other countries across the globe. You should be passionate about recruiting first-rate talents that will add value to the business. Partnering with senior management (including C-levels), you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Agoda scale our business globally.
This role is based in Bangkok. Learn more about Life in Bangkok!
In this Role, you'll get to
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their business objectives and hiring needs. Develop the recruitment strategy and ways to build a talent pipeline accordingly.
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process ensuring a seamless, uniform and positive candidate experience.
- Build your network with high-potential talents to ensure that the business has access to the best talent in the market, working comfortably on a global level.
- Engage in creative talent mapping efforts for the purposes of building our candidate pipeline as well as to provide market intelligence to the business.
- Work on recruitment projects and training to improve the standard for hiring within the organization
What you'll Need to Succeed
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-growing tech company or top-tier agency
- Ability to influence and partner with senior leadership across the company using a data driven approach
- Experience closing candidates at all levels from early career to senior level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with different tools such as LinkedIn, Job Boards, Greenhouse, MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Ability to be proactive, identify areas of improvement, and drive process improvement initiatives
- Highly passionate about recruitment
#losangeles #sanfransisco #london #seattle #newyork #singapore #luxembourg #amsterdam #telaviv #austin #prague #berlin #warsaw #budapest #bucharest #HR #STRA #4 #3
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.