Senior Partner Relationship Manager
Senior Partner Relationship Manager – Hong Kong and Taiwan
This person will be the senior member of the Partner Marketing Distribution team in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Scope encompass the execution of our development strategy in China that relates to the distribution of our products and sales generation. Work will focus on new distribution partner acquisition, post-sales process from project management until the successful completion of interface implementation, as well as channel optimization, account management and support. Pre-sales analysis will also be required for specific projects. He/she will report to the regional director and work closely with our headquarters’ operation and technical teams.
- New partner acquisition and manage existing partners to increase our brand exposure and hotel reservations
- Direct involvement in key partnership development.
- Responsible for successful implementation of partners’ system integration
- Regular update on partner relationships, positioning among competitions and optimize our business opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all in-house technology
- Define product needs for and customize the affiliate site, taking the best balance of market needs and technical capability
- Assist with technical analysis, interface evaluation, and system demonstration during pre-sell process
- On-going operational and technical support of all partner integration
- Frequent communication within the organization at all levels, with headquarter and regional team on distribution related tasks, including but not limited to market updates, technology development, operational milestones, reports, commission payment, fund collection, etc.
- Deep understanding of Greater China online market.
- Min 3 years of high level business development experience required;
- Proven success record in setting KPIs and sales strategies;
- 5+ year’s progressive sales and marketing experience in consultative sales or sales management environment;
- E-commerce or travel industry experience highly preferred;
- Outstanding analytical, numerical and problem solving skills that relates to the business metrics
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomous, and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Native in Chinese (Mandarin), fluent in English
- Past success in mentoring and building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships;
- Highly disciplined work habits;
- Energetic and driven personality;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally)
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top