Senior Opportunity Manager - Partner Services
As Senior Project Manager - Partner Services, the key objective will be to help Partner Services Department to achieve new project milestones and product KPI targets by providing global support, creating and optimizing processes, and initiating change that will impact business and performance. You will be working closely with local teams, other Partner Services Department teams as well as other departments.
The work is focused on designing, improving and executing different projects for which you will guide and assist local teams by processing their requests or by providing efficient level support and results monitoring. You will report to Senior Director Partner Services and work in Agoda office located in Bangkok.
The work is very dynamic and projects are subject to frequent changes, therefore suitable candidates are people who are flexible, keen to improve the way we work and excited to learn new things.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Own projects: plan and execute projects from start to finish.
- Become a specialist in our global project roll outs, implement new roll out methodology, try new tools
- Assist with interactive training materials for external and internal users
- Train local teams on new projects, processes and workflows
- Manage workload: meet the deadline with high quality standards
- Attend Partner Services Team requests (provide actionable data, update the system, configure partner’s settings, investigate errors and etc)
- Seek ways to improve existing workflows, create efficiencies by adding new processes.
- Develop and maintain high level of usage of internal tools
- Interact with internal and external partners
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback and detailed monitoring
- Develop reporting outputs and systems for internal use
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required; MBA a plus;
- Excellent analytical skills & Advanced Excel knowledge
- Project management experience is an advantage.
- Well-organized & excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in English;
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines
- Extremely proactive and positive attitude
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Adjusts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top