Senior Operations Payment Support - Chinese Speaking
Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. Offering over 700,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels. We employ more than 2,000 travel professionals of 67 nationalities in 35+ locations around the world. We have our operating headquarters in Bangkok, where our top team resides, and where we have more than 1000 professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform daily e-mails clarify and solve any discrepancy, payment inquiries with efficient solution. Must clear all recorded figures reaching time consuming standard (KPI within 2 business days)
- Operates in Financial Support tasks through Telex Transfer, PayPal and card’s payment inquiries
- Follows up on dispute transactions and ability to recognize Physical card payment
- Lead special projects, Monitor and report on team KPIs
- Fully support and Assist Suppliers, Accommodation Partners, Partner Services Customer Experience (CEG), Finance, Contact provider for all issues (internal & external)
- Assist in creation of presentations, FAQ, Manual using PowerPoint and spreadsheets in local language (Chinese)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- Other assignments by Team Leaders and Manager also act as a backup of Operations Manager if needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel & Tourism, Business Administration, Arts (Business /Communication) or other related fields
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required
- Strong Chinese communication skills
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English to succeed in communication with internal and external parties
- Good command in Microsoft Offices
- Interpersonal as well as service-mind
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Fast learning in working flow and team-working as a must
- Problem-solving skills
Interested candidates can complete this online form
We will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top