Senior Manager, Strategic Supply Partnerships
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Strategic Supply Partnerships, in our Product Department to support the direction and growth efforts for strategic supply partnerships globally. The Senior Manager will be responsible for developing highly impactful partnerships with B2B suppliers of accommodation globally. This role will report to the Senior Product Owner, Connectivity.
This role is based in our Bangkok office.
Agoda.com is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing online travel agencies and is now established among the premier e-commerce companies in Asia. Coming from over 70 countries, our 4,000 person team is young, energetic, and hyper-focused on every last detail of the internet. Despite our size, we feel like a startup. You’ll get to work on tough challenges, surrounded by people as smart as you are to help solve them.
Our parent company, the Priceline Group, includes premier travel brands Kayak, Booking.com, Rentalcars.com and OpenTable, making us the largest and fastest-growing travel portfolio in the world. In keeping with the group’s focus on entrepreneurialism, each brand operates totally independently, allowing us to conceive, implement and measure new changes in our products literally hundreds of times a day.
- Manage all aspects of partnership strategy, including prospecting, account management, negotiating and contracting
- Build a pipeline of partnerships, working closely with stakeholders to ensure Agoda is getting as much value as quickly as possible by evaluating and selecting the right partnerships
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, and support them through the execution of such partnerships
- Define and implement account management best practices, with a focus on automation of reports, and signals to drive business objectives
- Work with internal stakeholders, such as with finance operations and customer service, to ensure Agoda’s customer-centric approach is being met and built into these partnerships
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with B2B sales, account management, strategic partnerships or business development in the tech or travel industries
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally, across multiple geographies
- Technical ability to understand software and recognize process of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers/owners
- Highly organized and comfortable with making tough prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects, and adapt to new information and goals
- Self-starter who identifies new opportunities, relentlessly develops strategies to drive growth and pushes projects forward
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top