Senior Manager, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Bangkok Based
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travellers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the Role:
We are looking for an SEO expert to lead the organic marketing strategy on the business side for the Agoda brand and projects. This is a great opportunity to drive the organic strategy and collaborate with Product on the technical strategy for a truly global eCommerce brand. The role is a senior part of the Marketing team and will report to the VP of Marketing. As a matrix organisation, you have a Product counterpart to help drive SEO on all fronts – executing both the strategic and technical changes without dependencies or blockers.
As a member of the Agoda Marketing team, you will be:
- Self-motivated and curious
- Analytical and tenacious with a passion for experimentation, iteration and measurement
- Results-driven, with an attitude to constantly exceed targets
- Enthusiastic and a natural leader/collaborator; you can sell ideas to C-Levels and directly correlate your idea with material business value
- Able to deliver quality work with an attention to detail under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about technology and creative in how we can use it to solve content marketing problems
- Manage P&L of the Organic channel, with C-Level reporting and stakeholder management
- Work with Product on organic experimentation and content marketing initiatives
- Oversee the end to end delivery of campaigns/products, which support a mixture of wider-company initiatives, customer engagement and ultimately optimising organic rankings to drive eCommerce revenues
- Commercial ownership of the organic channel with KPIs focused on driving dial-mover growth/initiatives
- Drive the vision of the organic strategy in collaboration with the Product Manager, including a tech team to facilitate milestone achievements
- SEO experimentation and ideation – on-page and off-page, including collaboration with Product to drive the technical experiments
- Create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives
- Develop and execute content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, backlinks, engagement, sales and customer retention
- Plan and execute viral marketing campaigns across a range of channels and social media platforms
- Analyze content traffic, SEO metrics and the effectiveness of campaigns and messaging (through well-defined KPIs) to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI
- Collaborate with PR, Brand, Content and other Marketing Teams
- Leverage a variety of media channels to maximize the company’s brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to assess industry trends and develop positioning of project
- At least 5+ years of SEO experience, including hands-on technical and content optimization; and extensive content marketing campaigns
- Proven track record in content marketing at a travel and/or enterprise eCommerce business
- Be a creative and strategic thinker, with the ability to ideate and flesh out strong concepts, which include media production needs and product development specifications
- Strong analytical skills and solid commercial sense
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage your own projects
- Mathematics, marketing, communication, business, or other related undergraduate degree; MSc/MBA an advantage
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement. (link to https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#singapore #melbourne #perth #bangkok #munich #italy #sanfrancisco #milan #rome #lehi #chicago #houston #sandiego #harrisburg #manchester #ENG #MRKT #ANLS #4 #LI-SM!
Back to top