Senior Manager - Partner Analytics & Communication
About working at Agoda
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
The Senior Manager - Partner Analytics & Communication will be responsible for managing all partner related external communications. As we embark on engagement campaigns and program launches globally, we are looking for someone who will contribute and support these across markets in a cross-disciplinary fashion.
This person will play a key role in fulfilling the ambition of creating an engaging and meaningful communication in one of the most exciting categories of today – tech + travel & have a love for travel and a desire to understand how communications can help Agoda become one of the world’s great travel brands.
This role will be based in Bangkok and will report to the VP Partner Services.
- Lead innovation in Partner Services communication by owning the vision and roadmap and defining KPIs for that area. Relentlessly prioritize innovations to achieve growth goals
- Communicate your vision extensively with stakeholders across the organization, particularly in the Partner Services department
- Freedom to test, analyze and optimize campaigns, deliver data-driven insights.
- Use sound analytics to define market development goals per region
- Own the content and messaging of partner communications globally, taking into consideration different cultures and the way brands are marketed across them and the myriad ways they consume media
- Be full of ideas and open and willing to test different approaches to identify best-in-class partner engagement activities across regions
- Manage various related projects and as an end business owner, take full accountability for all assigned areas
- Know your partner segments and what will make them tick and click to engage with our content over our competitions. Ensure our partner marketing approach creates a point of difference from commercial development
- Have an attention to detail from campaign execution & measurement to managing the process (budgets, payment, workflow)
Requirements and qualifications
- Entrepreneurial and analytical; effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Experience in copywriting, and managing marketing campaigns
- Ability to multi-task across a range of different projects. Taking ownership from the start to the finish
- Great project management, and planning capability
- Ability to manage relationships and keep everyone inspired and focused
- Good with setting and managing budgets, scope of work and negotiating with third parties if needed
- Ability to operate independently as well as work in a team-oriented
- Be versatile, proactive and excited about being part of what is in effect a startup within a bigger business
Qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 5-7 years working within a B2B or B2C strategic marketing leadership role connected to a multi-national organization
- Experience in developing content marketing strategy
- Previous experience in leveraging data perspectives to inform and create strategy
- Understanding of e-commerce model drivers and metrics
- Familiar with measurement platforms like DoubleClick, Atlas, or Google Analytics
- Strong ability to run analysis using Microsoft Excel
Other great things about working at Agoda
- Employee hotel discounts
- Working on the cutting edge of technology
- Great work culture & environment
- Exciting and fast moving atmosphere
- International presence and internal growth opportunities
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top