Senior Manager, Business Strategy & Performance
***Only accepting applications of candidates who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship***
About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA and other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
About the Role:
As a Senior Manager, Business Performance, you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and presentation of internal & external reporting. You will work within the New York-based Partner Services team (Hotels team) to ensure all key stakeholders have complete visibility into the operational & commercial performance of the business. You will assist in creating reports to support the business as needed, understanding the key objectives and business metrics. You will use data to identify and translate business needs and opportunities into actionable initiatives and data-driven results.
- Gather, analyze and integrate multiple data sets and determine how to effectively display and share information for end user reporting (internal & external), KPIs and analytics capability
- Create reports to monitor accuracy of the operational, technical & commercial performance of our teams, in order to ensure we have best in class reporting capabilities
- Support Partner Services team projects through ad-hoc data requests
- Understand the baseline requirements for Hotel performance & present reports and data in a manner that enables our Partner Services teams to drive change and achieve business results
- Be a confident & articulate communicator, willing and capable of engaging / challenging stakeholders at various levels of the organization & from different departments
Qualifications / Experience:
- BA / BS in Information Systems / Economics / Statistics or other related field
- 7+ years’ experience in data analytics or similar role, presenting executive level reports
- Working proficiency in XML, SQL, data modelling, data architecture & components
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Excellent problem solving, numerical and analytical skills
- Thrives in a transformational / change management environment
- Outcome focused, team leader and team player
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Energetic and driven personality
- Inquisitive and innovate mindset, looking for ways to improve status quo
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership within the Empire State Building
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available
- Employee referral rewards
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#newyork #ANLS #CNSL #STRA #4 #LI-SS1
Back to top