Senior Manager - Affiliate Marketing (Bangkok based, relocation provided)
- Bangkok, Thailand
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
We are looking for a specialist in Affiliate Marketing, who is able to drive global campaigns and scale the growth through existing and new partners. You will have autonomy to manage partners, bring ideas and share successes with top management. As a growth team in one of the most dynamic companies of Booking Holdings, we’re always looking to bring extra value.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Work in direct relationship with the Head of Affiliates to drive towards common and personal targets
- Key Account Management: manage, optimise and scale existing key partnerships to grow these accounts significantly
- Recruitment: engage, convince and set up new partners from various types and origins
- Execute and help shaping the strategy: Work on the current growth strategy and help re-challenge and prioritizing the opportunities for 2021.
- Assist: help Partner Relationship Managers around the world when they have questions about Affiliate Marketing and our strategy
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- 5-7 years of relevant affiliate experience
- Very data driven structured thinking
- Proven track record as account manager / project manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to persuade and communicate, including senior management
- Relentless curiosity and an urge to innovate, measure and improve
- At ease manipulating data on excel
- Fluent English (verbal & written)
It's Great if you have:
- Experience with advanced analytical tools such as SQL, Metabase
- Knowledge of softwares like Tealium, Impact, Appsflyer, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#LI-SS2 #bangladesh #losangeles #london #bangkok #ukraine #newyork #berlin #singapore #amsterdam #4 #mrkt
Back to top