Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Within the Technology Department at Agoda, the Tech Recruitment team has the rewarding responsibility to take ownership in all hiring efforts to fill the roles within the Tech Department. We are simultaneously involved from partnering up with the Tech stakeholders to ensure successful delivery on Recruitment SLA and KPIs. The Tech Recruitment team is motivated through collaboration across multiple Technology departments throughout the company. We are data-driven putting importance on experimentation on how to get top talent across the globe. We value inclusion and diversity and our team is comprised of great talents and professionals from multiple cultures and cultivates an environment of learning that strengthens each team member while bringing travelers closer to all people.
In this role you will contribute to Agoda’s success by developing and implementing difference sourcing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse candidates. You will concentrate on passive candidate generation for positions across the whole Technology department locally & globally and act as a recruitment sourcing subject matter expert.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Apply your knowledge and experience to recruit for Technology roles with ownership of the sourcing phase (from employer branding, candidate attraction, candidate identification, to candidate engagement)
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit, and to understand candidate motivation
- Form a search strategy, ensuring targets are aligned, managing research, candidate outreach, sourcing and if need be interviewing, database management and brainstorming with the team and Hiring Managers
- Produce results in an ambiguous and unstructured environment – we don’t always have all the information and need to make decisions at speed
- Work independently and autonomously while partnering with Recruiters and the Tech Stakeholders
- Use data in all you do – an excellent story teller who can inform on market insights to help shape and drive recruitment strategy
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of corporate (in-house) and/or search firm technical recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation, engagement and closing strategies
- Experience supporting and driving sourcing deliverables for senior leadership, hiring managers and all stakeholders of the hiring process
- Experience recruiting for technical talent for roles including Back End Engineers, Full Stack Engineers, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Machine Learning experts, QA, Mobile Developers, IT Security Specialists, Tech Leadership roles to name a few
- ATS experience with sourcing, monitoring and managing candidates
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Boolean search expertise, job board sourcing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other sourcing tools
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s degree is required, or at least 5 years of experience working in recruitment.
It’s great if you have:
- Greenhouse expertise
- LinkedIn Recruiter expertise
- Fluent in more than one language
- Experience in a Product, E-commerce, OTA, or internet company
#sydney #melbourne #london #tokyo #dhaka #edinburgh #liverpool #manchester #amsterdam #munich #berlin #toronto #vancouver #moscow #dublin #taipei
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.