Senior Key Account Manager
As ‘Senior Key Accounts Manager’, you will be responsible for the performance and account management of a portfolio of hotel chains. You are likely to have a strong network of hotel industry contacts & be working within an Online Travel Agent, travel wholesaler or distribution / account management function of a hotel chain. As an area of the business undergoing significant change, you must thrive in a fluid & evolving environment, be an engaging and approachable person who thrives in a team environment.
The successful applicant will certainly have an impressive background and a well-rounded understanding of the online travel industry, including product developments, market trends and connectivity. They will also need to be well versed in the ownership and management structure of hotel chains at a corporate level and their relationship with their hotel owners. We are not looking for someone who just wants a career move / step up; the most important characteristic the successful applicant will demonstrate is an understanding of (and commitment to) the team culture that is so important to everyone at Agoda and Priceline. We are looking for a seasoned executive from within the travel industry who can demonstrate a track record of high performance on a regional scale. As a confident and articulate communicator, you will be able to guide us through your experience in influencing stakeholders and managing change from within a cross-functional international role.
- Evaluate partnerships within your portfolio, ensure Agoda has access to the best possible products and optimize performance
- Understand the baseline requirements for Hotel Chain performance & ensure your portfolio is free of barriers to book - at all times
- Work alongside the Global Key Accounts Director & other senior stakeholders to develop products & business development opportunities to over-index growth targets
- Share knowledge & create a team first culture; develop best practices, create efficiencies and help grow the broader Agoda Hotels Team
- Regularly interact with Hotel Chains at corporate / hotel level and articulate both benefits & requirements of commercial, operational and technical changes
- Recruitment, training & team development
Qualifications / Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in an e-commerce account management role
- 5+ years’ experience working within travel / tourism
- Advanced proficiency in Excel & data modelling
- Current travel technology / hotel systems knowledge (CRS, PMS, GDS, CM)
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Excellent problem solving, numerical and analytical skills
- Thrives in a transformational / change management environment
- Outcome focused, team leader and team player
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Energetic and driven personality
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top