Senior iOS Developer / iOS Developer
Who is Agoda?
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world.
- At Agoda, you’ll find a team of smart and engaged people collaborating to find elegant and beautiful solutions to complex problems
- We have each other’s backs and you'll work closely with the team to build great products
- The team you will be joining is multi-cultural, multi-lingual, and we’re all travelers at heart
If you’re passionate about the idea of joining a strong engineering team that’s obsessed about learning, getting better every single day, and tackling big and interesting technical and business challenges, then read on.
Why Agoda Mobile Apps Team?
We’re very proud about our iOS app, which has become a core part of our business. You'll be working on a product that’s evolved tremendously and still has lots of room to grow.
Here are some interesting facts about us:
- Initially the app was written in Objective-C, and we’re currently actively developing in Swift and using the latest trends in Cocoa
- We’re implementing with the VIPER architecture, which means you’ll enjoy reading our codebase again and again because of how alluring it is :)
- We love A/B testing features, this will help you better understand your audience and the impact of the work you do on the business
- All of our work is covered by a solid suite of unit and UI tests (we’re very serious about this - we have around 5 hours of UI tests if you run them serially!)
- We support over 40 locales (and still haven’t solved one key localization challenge which is RTL)
- And of course we take code reviews very seriously, because we’re obsessed about quality and developing together as a team
With Agoda you can grow rapidly as an engineer.
- You will work with top iOS developers
- Have the ability to use and expand your experience
- Have a big impact on the business.
If you are keen to try and learn new things, you can always challenge yourself by improving the CI systems at the core of our process, experimenting and introducing new languages and design patterns and even chipping in to our Android app! It’s not unusual for our engineers to step outside of their scope to help the whole team grow and get better.
And since we have many scrums in the team, it’s also not uncommon for engineers to have experience across different scrum teams where they can learn about different parts of the product.
Agoda puts engineering and product at the front and center of the business. That’s even more true of the mobile team, where, more and more, new strategic projects start with the app. You will get to work on lots of cool stuff and important business decisions are made right here.
If that’s the kind of team you want to join, let’s talk!
Agoda is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top