Senior HR Business Partner
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to be part of an organization with a very unique approach to HR? Would you want to work in a rapidly growing company with some of the sharpest minds in the industry? How about living in one of the world’s most beautiful countries? Then Agoda is the place for you!
Agoda is an online hotel and accommodation booking service and we are one of the fastest growing companies in the thrilling online travel industry. We have more than 3,500 employees from 67 different nationalities located in 35+ locations around the world. We offer our customers 1,300,000+ properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages.
We are looking for someone to lead the journey in transforming our HRBP function into a more strategic one. As Senior HR Business Partner, you will report to the Director of Talent Management & HRBP and you will join a very diverse and dynamic People Team.
What do we want you to achieve?
- Have business impact by:
- providing insights out of people data
- providing advice based on labor law, people processes and tools
- developing innovative solutions to be tested
- Be a trustful advisor for our geographical expansion and the continuous optimization of our organizational design
- Successfully lead complex projects that combine people and technology factors and have an impact across the whole organization
- Transform our HRBP function to become more proactive and strategic
- Optimize the transactional part of the role and shift the focus to talent management, organizational design and performance management
What are some specific areas you might work on?
- How do we open a new customer service site quickly and effectively?
- What are effective and scalable ways are to retain our top performers?
- How can HRBPs encourage diversity across all regions?
- How can we support the business leaders in reinforcing the agoda culture in remote offices?
- How do we get managers to be proactive on succession planning?
- What are the best practices to get managers to move faster in optimizing the composition and organization of their teams?
What will you get?
- Further develop your skills and increase your experience in taking data-driven decisions
- Discover how technology can drive change in behavior by working together with the People Technology and L&D team
- Be part of the shaping of a very unique form of HR practice
- Face never-ending new challenges to take on
- Get experience working in a fast-moving, very multicultural and exciting company
What will help you to be successful in this role?
- Experience in so many of these areas as possible: labor law, talent management, organizational design, performance management
- Ability to partner effectively with Senior Leadership Teams and drive change
- Great critical thinking and ability to identify the actionable insights that the raw data can provide
- Strong leadership to inspire and support peers in changing mindset and develop a more strategic function
- Solid coaching and mentoring skills
- An attitude of getting things done and rolling up the sleeves frequently
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top