Senior Finance Operations Officer
Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. Offering over 700,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels. We employ more than 2,000 travel professionals of 67 nationalities in 35+ locations around the world. We have our operating headquarters in Bangkok, where our top team resides, and where we have more than 1000 professionals.
Role and responsibilities
- Deal with the day-to-day financial activities for special projects; control all financial transactions, systems and procedures to comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards
- Help to improve the work process and support the business development
- Support the initiation, commencement and completion of assignments throughout the new project
- Collaborate and share ideas with other operation teams to ensure the accuracy and consistency in the workflow
- Provide ad-hoc report to support management decision making
- Maintain the internal control environment in the Company's operations that are compliance with Corporate policy, Anti-Corruption control and as well as SOX requirements etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or Business Administration
- At least 4 years of work experience in audit, finance or consulting position
- Audit background is preferable
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn new things and get more challenging tasks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Strong technical and analytical skill with good communication skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office; experience in ACCPAC is an advantage
Interested candidates can complete this online form
We will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top