Senior Database Developer
- Works closely with development team to architect the database, design schema to meet business requirements
- Develops stored procedure, function, trigger to fit requirements from development team
- Designs data processing, migration process if needed
- Build Packages for database deployment for Development, Testing, Staging and Production environment.
- Manages development and QA Microsoft SQL database servers, including replication and AlwaysOn
- 4+ years’ experience in a database development – Microsoft SQL, Oracle etc.,
- Extensive experience in developing, enhancing and optimizing stored procedures, functions and triggers with Transaction-SQL (T-SQL) on Microsoft SQL Server 2012 preferably or PL/SQL Oracle.
- Deep knowledge in query optimization and indexing Technics, reading and understanding execution plan.
- Extensive experience in developing a high volume of data.
- Knowledge of SSIS (DTS/Microsoft Integration Services) is a plus.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
Back to top