Senior Data Analyst
The Agoda Content department is currently looking for a curious and questioning self-starter and proactive analyst, who will help drive decision making with insights from content, marketing and partner performance data.
You will get the opportunity to own analytical projects to direct our department’s focus, and prioritize our actions. By joining Agoda, you will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts of different backgrounds coming from 50+ countries around the world. This is a genuine opportunity to gain valuable experience in a challenging and cutting-edge tech environment. The ideal candidate would have a passion for high-converting content, great user-experience, data and analysis tools and methods. This position reports to the Associate Director of Content Operations, in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Understand Content goals and KPIs and be able to align reports and insights based on them. Identify and investigate trends, anomalies and opportunities to improve Agoda’s Content strategy.
- Identify content opportunities that drive customer value, bookings and conversion
- Create the business cases around the opportunity and get buy-in from stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate data/tools/dashboards to measure execution and enable deeper analysis
- Lead various projects and work with product, data/BI team and IT to create data resources and build appropriate reporting
- Share ideas and help decide on content data architecture
- Encourage and train the Content team in best practice use of Agoda data, analysis techniques and interpretation.
- Coordinate with other Cross Functional departments like Analytics, Partner Services, and Product Owners
- Create data models to support content value generation initiative
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience / knowledge in statistics, SQL, Python/R, Tableau and advanced Excel – required
- Ability to demonstrate data manipulation using data warehouse and create meaningful insight and visualization
- Experience in generating data and / or preparing experiments for product development – advantage
- Experience in building supervised/unsupervised data model
- Understand deep learning and natural language processing
- Attentive to detail and committed to data integrity
- Keen and curious nature; able and willing to share your opinion
- Organized; able to manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively; fluent in English - both spoken and written
#bangkok #ANLS #IT #3 #LI-VV1
Back to top