Senior Cyber Incident Response Specialist
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition.
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 80 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
We are seeking a really strong cyber firefighter, someone who can rapidly address security incidents and threats as they appear.
In your role, you will be using a host of forensics tools to find the root cause of a problem, limit the damage and see that it never happens again. Part of your job will also involve education and prevention.
You will be an industry experienced/knowledgeable Incident Response Specialist with the ability to strategize and lead Incident engagements with all staffing levels. You hold a clear understanding of the right people, processes and technology needed to make this happen
On the ground level, your job is to keep attacks from occurring and/or prevent them from getting worse. During the course of your day, you may be required to:
- Actively monitor systems and networks for intrusions
- Identify security flaws and vulnerabilities
- Perform security audits, risk analysis, network forensics and penetration testing
- Perform malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Develop a procedural set of responses to security problems
- Establish protocols for communication within an organization and dealings with law enforcement during security incidents
- Create a program development plan that includes security gap assessments, policies, procedures, playbooks, training and tabletop testing
- Produce detailed incident reports and technical briefs for management, administrators and end-users
- Liaison with other cyber threat analysis entities
- 5+ year experience in Cyber Security and Incident Response field
- You are passionate about your field and what you don’t know about Cyber Security, is just not worth knowing.
- Strong experience in Incident Response and Digital Forensic.
- Certification of Cyber Security, Forensic and Incident Response is a plus (CISSP, ECSA, GISP, GCIH, GCFE, GCFA)
- This can be a stressful, pressure-packed job. We need you to be flexible, adaptable and down-to-earth and an expert in multi-tasking. Panickers and procrastinators need not apply.
- Great oral and communication skills within English.
Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology.
We welcome applications from both local and international candidates - full relocation and Visa sponsorship available.
Back to top