Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
GET TO KNOW THE TEAM:
Our Partner Programs Team is a highly driven, fast-paced team, responsible for launching and scaling a range of marketing solutions for accommodation partners across North America. We launch initiatives and projects to increase participation in our programs to grow our hotel partners’ business, exceed our goals and contribute to the overall growth and success of our company.
As a Senior Business Performance Manager – Partner Programs, your main objective will be to drive the success of the Partner Services team through performance analysis, project management and providing guidance to the team to ensure focus on Partner Programs to exceed growth expectations and meet the company’s business goals.
A successful candidate will bring strong business and project management experience, with analytical acumen and excellent communication skills.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL GET TO:
- Lead projects to enhance program participation and / or program performance, to achieve business goals
- Use data to understand the specifics of program performance and contract renewals, to identify opportunities and plan strategies to maximize across North America
- Oversee all performance tracking, providing weekly reporting, analysis, and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Identify reporting needs, create user stories and make recommendations for enhancements
- Review and seek to continually improve all workflows and processes that impact the effectiveness of the account management teams’ program success
- Prepare and present business proposals to support enhancement of programs, ensuring new opportunities and products are being identified and pursued
- Work closely with regional leadership in North America to plan and execute go-to-market strategies for launching new programs and initiatives
- Monitor the success and adoption of newly introduced programs, iterate as needed and help scale according to agreed goals
- Manage communications related to Partner Programs, including progress to goals, new focuses, initiatives and projects and updates to programs and processes
- Lead support functions including meetings and trainings, to update market managers and create a rich, collaborative idea-sharing environment
- Work with learning and development leads to identify training needs to upskill team
- Work closely with the central project team in Bangkok HQ to share market-specific intelligence and feedback to enhance program impact
*Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the organization
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience and an understanding of business operations and performance
- Project management experience with good interpersonal, collaborative skills and stakeholder management abilities
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in verbal and written English
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- High proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft office programs
- Excellent commercial judgement
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines
- Well-organized and excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and positive “get it done” attitude
- Adaptable to new technology, quick learner and energized by change
- Willingness to travel as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.