Senior Application Security Engineer (Bangkok based)
- Bangkok, Thailand
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Security Department oversees security, compliance, GRC, and security operations for all Agoda. We are vigilant in ensuring there is no breach or vulnerability threatening our company or endangering our employees in order to keep Agoda safe and protected. This would be a great challenge for those who want to work with the best technology in a dynamic and advanced environment.
You will be working in a fast paced DevOps environment where code change happens at a rapid speed and where it is paramount to control security testing into a continuous deployment/integration flow.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Play a lead role in developing and designing application-level security controls and standards for our SaaS rollouts
- Lead and manage our bug bounty program
- Perform application security design reviews against new products and services
- Track and prioritize all security issues
- Build internal security tools that help fix security problems at scale
- Perform code review and drive remediation of discovered issues
- Enable automated security testing at scale to measure vulnerability, and report on risk across all the web and mobile platforms
- Build the security development training program to train developers on secure coding practices
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience or working knowledge of modern development, test, and deployment models
- Demonstrate expertise in application security domain and architecture design.
- Understanding of application security in context of SDLC and CI-CD
- Working knowledge on exploiting and fixing application vulnerabilities
- Strong foundations in software engineering.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as React, Python, Ruby, etc
- Strong background in threat modeling.
- Familiarity with industry standard secure design models.
- Prior experience in testing web applications and web services.
- In-depth knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (i.e. OWASP Top 10).
- Familiarity with automated dynamic scanners and proxy tools.
- An analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers.
- Highly effective communication skills, in both verbal and written forms, to effectively convey technical and non-technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
It's Great if you have:
- Security certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/.
#bangkok #thailand #IT #4 #LI-JA1
Back to top