Senior Accounts Receivable Officer
- Review accounts receivable transactions, reconciliation and issue invoices.
- Perform day to day accounts receivable operations and month end closing.
- Coordinate with the various operations and support units to ensure timely and accurate data is available for preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues.
- Monitor outlook mailbox to meet KPI within 2 business days.
- Maintain the internal control environment in the Company’s operations that are compliance with Corporate policy, Anti-Corruption control and as well as SOX requirements etc.
- Propose and follow through on process improvements and system enhancements to continuously drive increased efficiency and effectiveness of accounts payable processes.
- Respond to constant changes from different business demands and be able to understand how daily tasks need to be adjusted according to these changes.
- Provide oversight, training, and coaching to department associates.
- Handle ad hoc issues and projects, when required.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years experience in A/R or A/P Accounting or related field.
- Dynamic and able to adapt to a fast paced environment is crucial.
- Experience in multinational Company and ecommerce industry is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skill, problem solving, prioritization, proactive handling and teamwork with ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office Application.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Thai and English.
Back to top