Senior Accounts Payable Officer
Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. Offering over 700,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels. We employ more than 2,000 travel professionals of 67 nationalities in 35+ locations around the world. We have our operating headquarters in Bangkok, where our top team resides, and where we have more than 1000 professionals.
- Co-ordinate end-to-end payable processing with user departments and external service provider to achieve timely and accurate processing of accounts payable related activities.
- Reviewing and verifying invoices to ensure correct calculation, proper authorization and sufficient supporting documents.
- Response to inquiries from suppliers, sub-contractor to AP, wire transfers.
- Performing the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers.
- Propose and follow through on process improvements and system enhancements to continuously drive increased efficiency and effectiveness of accounts payable processes.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 4 years experiences in A/P Accounting or related field.
- Working in Multinational Company and travel industry is preferable.
- Strong interpersonal skill, problem solving, prioritization, proactive handling and teamwork with ability to meet deadline.
- Dynamic and able to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Application.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Thai and English.
- Experience in ACCPAC program is an advantage.
Interested candidates can complete this online form
We will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top