Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Agoda is growing dramatically with more than 3,500 employees in 40+ offices around the world. As the company continues to expand and attract more talent, Agoda seeks to hire a self-motivated, dynamic marketer to execute and own recruitment marketing efforts, and partner with our global business teams to build our employer brand and recruitment programs. We expect the successful candidate to bring his or her outstanding communication skills, quantitative acumen, and an ability to identify solutions to the role.
As a Recruitment Marketer, you will play a critical role in telling the Agoda story across different recruitment channels by creating content and measuring effectiveness, managing digital platforms, and driving key recruitment programs.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- You will develop and execute Agoda’s global recruitment marketing strategies across talent segments (campus, experienced, executive, internal) and markets (Southeast Asia, North Asia, North America, Europe)
- Be a voice in promoting and communicating the Agoda employee value proposition and position as an employer of choice
- You will assist with building a recruitment playbook and content for new digital platforms such as Line, Kakao or WeChat to help recruit our future leaders at Agoda
- As we launch new programs and campaigns, you will drive them through all phases from initiation and planning. To make sure we’re investing in the right areas, you will identify the right metrics to monitor and measure the effectiveness of programs you work on
- Stay on top of shifts in recruitment marketing tools and social channels
- Seek out and leverage best practices within sales & marketing (online and offline) to apply within a recruitment framework
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Marketing/Communications or equivalent bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience driving marketing strategy and programs
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills in English
- Experience managing social media channels and campaigns to reach a desired audience
- Knowledge of Photoshop and design principles
- Copywriting/blog writing experience
- Strong program management and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, and set and consistently meet project milestones
- Global perspective and a partnership mindset to work with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality assurance
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top