Recruitment Marketing Manager
**This is a Bangkok Based Role**
Do you like experimenting and are never satisfied? Does seeking to find the best channel to affect conversion compel you? If so, we’re looking for you. We’re currently seeking an outgoing, energetic, recruitment marketing professional with a unique blend of digital demand generation and marketing communications to join our high-growth, fast-paced Employer Marketing team at Agoda.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is proud to be one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company, Agoda has over 2.5 million daily visitors from over 200 countries, searching over 2 million properties worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing multifaceted campaigns to generate demand from qualified candidates around the world and improve the quality of candidates who apply. You’ll be responsible for managing our marketing technologies, optimizing our social channels (like LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook), and finding ways to personalize communication throughout the candidate life cycle touch points. Additionally, you’ll be working closely with your colleagues to develop data-driven employer branding content (from long-form articles, to punchy and attention grabbing social posts, and high-production value recruitment videos).
This role is ideal for someone who is familiar with digital marketing, social media management, and using A/B testing to track how different factors affect conversion. You should also be comfortable with project management and developing high quality content to tight deadlines, and work well across multiple stakeholders and teams: from business leaders, recruitment, brand & PR, to creative agencies and freelancers.
This position is open to both local and international candidates with relocation support available for eligible candidates to help ensure a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
What you’ll do:
- Owns all communication that will nurture candidates, with the goal of getting them to apply for the right job for both them and the company
- Manage and optimize channels and platforms including email, web, social (CareersatAgoda.com, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, WeChat)
- Explore tactics like SEO, SEM, and digital marketing to optimize the recruitment campaigns
- Design and build exciting content and visual assets for recruitment programs and employer branding campaigns (e.g. blog articles, social posts, videos, and print)
- Produce high production value recruitment videos to showcase our global teams and employer
- Partner with recruitment team members, creative agencies and freelancers on recruiting efforts
- Collaborate with business leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals, and develop supporting initiatives
- Support the Recruitment Marketing Manager on a wide range of communication, branding, media relations, and recruitment marketing initiatives
- Lead a small team to achieve the recruitment marketing and internal communications goals
What you need:
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, creating exciting and innovative online content, including copy-writing, video production, and graphic design
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or related discipline
- Exceptional ability to work cross-functionally, and partner with senior stakeholders to identify and drive shared objectives
- Excellent project management and time-management skills
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
- Fluency in English is a must. Thai or second language a plus
- Recruiting/employer branding experience is a plus, but not mandatory
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#LI-SS2 #Bangkok #Hongkong #Melbourne #Perth #Kualalumpur #Singapore #Sydney #Canberra #Adelaide #Taiwan #California #london #amsterdam #paris #florida #4 #Internet #ADVR #PR #MRKT
Back to top