ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
This is an exciting opening for an experienced recruiter to join the Customer Experience Group (CEG) here at Agoda. The Recruiter will act as a talent acquisition specialist contributing to Agoda’s success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse multilingual candidates for positions throughout the Company globally. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions across multiple locations globally and promoting Agoda as an employer of choice.
- Work with Hiring Managers to proactively develop and implement effective sourcing strategies.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process
- Screen CVs, conduct interviews (skype and face-to-face) and negotiate offers with candidates
- Continuous process improvement to optimize
- Volume recruiting for junior to mid-level roles
- Carry out direct sourcing and complex searches for senior positions
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant knowledge of the recruitment practices and sourcing channels (job boards, social media groups, community forums, etc.) of your target markets
- Manage and administer online tests and assessments for candidates
- Direct sourcing of candidates through LinkedIn and local resume databases
- Continuously pipeline candidates for future hiring waves
- Coach and train recruitment interns and participate in graduate hiring, career fairs and assessment centers as needed
- Advise hiring managers on interview best practices, recruitment process and recommend online testing tools
- Organize and coordinate interviews
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across Agoda including with hiring managers, HR and operations
- Provide regular reporting to hiring managers about the status of hiring supported by recruitment data
- Minimum two years recruitment experience
- Strong sourcing skills with recruitment tools such as LinkedIn. Previous experience with Greenhouse ATS an advantage.
- Excellent English both spoken and written, additional language skills a bonus.
- Experience with high-volume recruiting
- Strong understanding of recruitment principles and able to handle recruiting multiple roles simultaneously
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail
- Strong orientation to quality, continuous improvement and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to create and give presentations to other stakeholders
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills; strong time management; attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Vendor management and cost saving initiatives experience an advantage.
- Experience of employment branding strategies a plus.
- Project management experience and skills a plus.
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. We are only able to consider applications from experienced recruiters.
Back to top