Recruiter - 6 months contract & immediate start date
This is an exciting opening for a junior recruiter to join the Customer Experience Group (CEG) here at Agoda. The Recruiter will act as a talent acquisition specialist contributing to Agoda’s success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse multilingual candidates for positions throughout the Company globally. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions across multiple locations globally and promoting Agoda as an employer of choice.
This is a 6 months contract role with immediate start date. There is a possibility that the contract can be extended or converted to permanent role.
- Work with Hiring Managers to proactively develop and implement effective sourcing strategies.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process across all of our CEG offices globally as needed
- Screen CVs, conduct interviews (skype and face-to-face) and negotiate offers with candidates
- Continuous process improvement to optimize
- Volume recruiting for junior to mid-level roles
- Carry out direct sourcing and complex searches for senior positions
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant knowledge of the recruitment practices and sourcing channels (job boards, social media groups, community forums, etc.) of your target markets
- Manage and administer online tests and assessments for candidates
- Direct sourcing of candidates through LinkedIn and local resume databases
- Continuously pipeline candidates for future hiring waves
- Coach and train recruitment interns and participate in graduate hiring, career fairs and assessment centers as needed
- Advise hiring managers on interview best practices, recruitment process and recommend online testing tools
- Organize and coordinate interviews
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across Agoda including with hiring managers, HR and operations
- Provide regular reporting to hiring managers about the status of hiring supported by recruitment data
- Minimum one year recruitment experience
- Strong sourcing skills with recruitment tools such as LinkedIn.
- Excellent English and preferred Chinese language fluency.
- Experience with high-volume recruiting
- Strong understanding of recruitment principles and able to handle recruiting multiple roles simultaneously
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail
- Strong orientation to quality, continuous improvement and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to create and give presentations to other stakeholders
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills; strong time management; attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Vendor management and cost saving initiatives experience an advantage.
- Experience of employment branding strategies a plus.
- Project management experience and skills a plus.
Visa and work permit sponsorship not available for this opening.
Back to top