Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth globally. As the company grows and attracts more talent, Agoda seeks to hire a Receptionist to join the team in supporting our Bangkok offices. The Receptionist role is part of the Workplace Experience team, we care for our employees and have dedicated a dynamic team to make life at Agoda an outstanding experience! From creating collaborative and inspiring work environments, organizing exciting events, and supplying energizing amenities through to welcoming our guests and employees everyday with radiant smiles – the Workplace Experience team pushes the boundaries of the everyday workspace.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Acting as the first point of contact for guests and employees at the front desk reception of designated office spaces
- Facilitate a positive guest experience in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Interact with employees daily to address workspace questions and needs
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Ensure front desk area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary office supplies, stationery and material (e.g. pens, digital forms etc.)
- Maintain inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Contribute to team (including maid and security guard) efforts by performing ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Maintain office security by following Safety & Security Procedures
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Excellent English & Thai verbal and written communication skills
- Punctual with strong attendance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Multitasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- An understanding of customer service
- Professional appearance and manner
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Willing to learn and explore
- Ability to work well with people in a highly multi-cultural environment
- Ability to interact and participate appropriately with colleagues
- Strongly service-minded
- Able to work and make a decision independently in an emergency
It's Great if you have:
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.