Real Time Analyst / Traffic Controller Analyst
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
The Real Time Analyst is responsible for overseeing intraday Contact Center performance. The Real Time Analyst will be responsible for tracking metrics and creating/manipulating reports within Excel and SharePoint. The ideal candidate will possess intermediate to expert level knowledge of Excel, strong knowledge of a contact center environment.
- Provide support, through the use of technology and tools (dashboards) in line with agreed processes, to monitor contact volume traffic in order to identify performance exceptions requiring both short term (intraday) and longer term (agent scheduling) attention.
- In collaboration with Operations input scheduling adjustments as required, within the specified time period, understand the root cause issue(s) and resolve with Workforce Management (WFM) for all future schedules.
- In collaboration with the Technology, Operations, and Management team to execute system modifications (e.g., break management, schedule updates and skillset changes) and/or issue procedural notifications based on trigger events (e.g., average handle time (AHT), volume, absenteeism, etc.)
- Ensure in collaboration with WFM/Schedulers, accurate and timely agent schedules.
- Assist Operations to help provide greater focus on real-time/intraday agent productivity, performance exceptions and schedule adherence
- Support Operations to help better manage intraday business performance to meet or exceed SLA and KPI targets
- Input intraday scheduling exceptions as required (e.g. training, meetings, coaching, overtime, etc.), through the Verint WFM Tool.
- Track, update as needed, and report operational results e.g., schedule variance, overtime, occupancy, agent productivity, etc.
- Ensure that Operations is provided with a mid-shift and end of shift log detailing operational performance, system outages, internal misses, no call/no show and absenteeism information. Frequency of reporting may vary based on lines of business’ hours of operation.
- Participate as required in any status and/or strategy meetings to provide detailed program data as necessary.
- Business continuity of existing operational reports being completed as required to meet the needs of Operations and Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required
- Experience in a contact center
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of management processes, concepts and principles (i.e. staffing projections, scheduling, service level analysis, metrics monitoring)
- Basic call center-specific software and applications knowledge of Avaya Aura Contact Center and Verint WFM
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top