Quality Assurance Engineer (QA) - Middle East Market (Hebrew Speaking)
Quality Assurance Engineer – Middle East Market
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. And as a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Therefore, business value from your contribution can be seen in real-time basis. Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 74 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
The Quality Assurance Engineer role at Agoda is an integral part of the development process. Successful candidates will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Lead testing strategy of assigned projects to ensure the quality of products
- Own quality practice of assigned scrum team – work under Agile methodology
- Identify and design test automation flow - share implementation effort with software engineer
- Work closely with Software Engineers and Product Owners as a team to deliver quality products.
- Monitor and ensure each change achieves its business value KPI on production
- Drive the velocity of product development together with scrum team
- 3 years and above experience in Software Testing/ Quality Assurance
- Ability to code. C# is a plus
- Experience in Test automation or Selenium is a plus
- Excellent command of Hebrew AND English (speaking, writing and reading)
- Experience with Agile Methodology is an advantage
- Ability to identify and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to the team's schedules and goals
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working with RTL based customers on a large ecommerce project highly desirable.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top