Are you passionate about travel and about people? We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment.
Agoda, a member of the Priceline Group, is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide, listing more than 1,250,000+ vacation rentals and hotels and providing services in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 40+ locations worldwide.
Our workforce of 3,000+ is comprised of 78 nationalities, and is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we – but we have a great time doing it.
- Provide consistent, accurate, timely, and effective support to the purchasing team as and when required to support company policies and operational needs
- Provide and arrange Accommodation / Flight and Airport transfer for incoming and outgoing staffs
- Sourcing and negotiate with local / international travel agency, airline and transportation service for company use and benefit.
- Reviewing contractual terms for recurring office purchases and services
- Office management (Purchasing, Negotiating with suppliers, etc.)
- Supports administrative function and coordinates internal communication
- Maintain and coordinate with finance team for fix asset control
- Maintain and control payment for local/oversea office utilities expense to be paid on time
- Manage the storage facility and track procurement and release of office stationary
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 - 3 years working experience in a similar corporate environment
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English and Thai
- Strong knowledge in supplier management systems
- Proficiency Excel
- Strong team player with a multinational organization performing shared services preferred
- Experienced in purchasing field , travel agency or administrative function will be advantage
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top