Public Relations Manager
This position can be based in either Bangkok or Singapore
Agoda is one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in the online travel space. From its SE Asia base, it has grown to employ more than 3,700 staff in 30 countries around the world.
We work in a dynamic and competitive marketplace, where our creativity and strong storytelling ensures we connect with travelers in Asia Pacific and around the world. We are seeking a talented and experienced PR professional to join our growing public relations team in Singapore or Bangkok to help us continue this journey.
- Working within the brand and performance marketing team, you’ll be a buzz generating storyteller, creative thinker, and an all-round make-it-happen player
- You’ll be great at coming up with creative media relations strategies but also be analytical and measurement driven
- You’ll demonstrate an ability to manage team members and agencies to ensure the timely delivery of PR campaigns
- You’ll provide press office support for the global PR team drafting pitches, media briefings, Q&As as well as generating campaign ideas
- You’ll manage PR agencies in multiple markets across the Asia Pacific region
- You’ll help PR connect with the Agoda content ecosystem, brand campaigns and SEO so we have efficiency and scale
- Experience in creating and executing talk-worthy content for consumer, corporate and B2B audiences
- Demonstrable experience of an integrated approach to PR (content, social media, influencers, media partnership etc.)
- Minimum of six years of traditional or digital PR experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Strong media contacts in Singapore/Thailand; sound knowledge of influencers and non-traditional channels
- Great English writing, editing and proof-reading skills. Other languages would be considered advantageous
- Crisis and issues management experience would be beneficial
- Quick thinking and ability to spot trends and exploit opportunities to respond quickly to social sentiment
- Project management capabilities and experience in managing creative and production resources
- Experience in managing internal – including senior management - and external relationships to keep people inspired, motivated and working across disciplines and teams
- Experience of managing and maximizing budgets
- Ability to measure quality/impact of content for future improvement
What makes this role interesting
We’ve only just begun. We’ve been using brand marketing for two years, with the PR function reinvigorated in the past year. The person who fills this role will be central to making us even better.
We move fast. We are taking brand creative to market constantly, in all sorts of formats, and all types of markets. You’ll be able to make a difference quickly, contributing ideas and shaping our thinking. It’s a category that is growing and that innovates quickly. In short, it’s enormously stimulating.
Agoda is one of the world’s fastest growing online travel booking platforms. From its beginnings as an e-commerce start-up based in Singapore in 2005, Agoda has grown to offer a global network of 1.8 million properties in 220 countries and territories worldwide, offering travelers easy access to a wide choice of luxury and budget hotels, apartments, homes and villas to suit all budgets and travel occasions.
Headquartered in Singapore, Agoda is part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq BKNG) and employs 3,700 staff in more than 30 countries. Agoda.com and the Agoda mobile app are available in 38 languages.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top