Project Manager-Customer Experience Group (Bangkok)
- Bangkok, Thailand
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team
This role is responsible for the management of projects in the Customer Experience Group (CEG) aiming at supporting successfully new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, and leading change in order to support CEG’s customer satisfaction strategy, tactics and service leading to ongoing customer experience improvements for Agoda’s customers in Agoda’s vibrant multilingual Customer Experience group.
This role will manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills ensuring quality levels meet or exceed customer and company expectations.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Support business initiatives and ensures good coordination and collaboration between the teams in various Agoda’s departments and within the CEG organization to achieve projects milestones and goals
- Drive projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as service-level agreement (SLA), customer satisfaction (CSAT), net promoter score (NPS), quality of service, Productivity KPIs, costs, etc.
- Implement changes in the organization
- Provide efficient and regular reporting to management
- Analyze issues, identify risks, report accordingly to management and propose solutions to be implemented
- Define and design action plans for operational improvement together with departmental senior leadership team.
- Ensure constant calibration of between project teams and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Prepare and complete action plans. Ensure high productivity and quality throughout the course of the projects
- Resolve problems through data analysis, provides efficient reporting and communication
- Identify areas that can be improved in the organization/operations and propose project ideas/solutions
- Comfortable with uncertainty and experimentation
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Extensive experience in project management, management consulting, and/or investment banking. Project Coordinator position is also available for recent graduates with relevant qualifications (interested candidates can submit applications through this page as well)
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from a reputable university. MBA is a plus
- Familiarity with project management techniques such as SMART, Agile project management
- Able to analyze business challenges with a data driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics
- Strong communication skills (in English), conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels. Additional language is a plus
- Professional experience in Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Solid experience in project/stakeholder management, process improvement, planning, and performance management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment.
- Take initiatives and look for opportunities for improvements
- Detail-oriented with the ability to complete tasks with speed and accuracy
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers. Can define the analysis structure/interpret data
- Skills in SQL/Python/R/VBA
It's Great if you have:
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- Experience of leading project teams in remote global locations is a plus
#sanfrancisco #losangeles #detroit #chicago #boston #newyork #philadelphia #austin #sydney #melbourne #toronto #shanghai #paris #nice #hongkong #milan #tokyo #singapore #barcelona #madrid #taipei #bangkok #london #manchester #manila #PRJM #CUST #3
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top