Project Manager, Mapping and External Content
Agoda is a fast growing and globally important brand in the Online Travel Agency space. The role involves managing a key part of a strategically important project for the company that involves dozens of external partners around the globe. You will be the primary point-of-contact for these external partners and a window between their work and Agoda’s. You will report to the Product Owner for Mapping and External content and work closely with the core members of the project and multiple horizontal teams.
- Detail oriented project management.
- Reaching out to, and coordinating with, dozens of external partners around the globe. Be their dependable partner, someone they can trust, and that helps them to see the value of the project and keep their deadlines.
- Driving tasks to completion to keep the project on track.
- Supporting internal stakeholders by communicating effectively at meetings and being a point-of-contact for answering questions.
- Proven ability to manage multi-stakeholder implementation projects in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Enthusiasm to develop engineered processes and technologies and to apply innovative solutions to make organizational improvements while encouraging creative thinking and innovation
- Entrepreneurial and analytical; effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Fluency in English language, with native English a strong plus.
- We encourage recent graduates to apply.
- For international applicants, we need at least 2 years related experience + Bachelor's degree
- Experience working at a technology company (not required but nice to have)
- Language skills in Chinese and/or Japanese (not required but nice to have)
- Basic SQL querying skills (not required but nice to have)
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies and skill sets:
- Relentless curiosity and an urge to innovate, measure and improve
- Openness to change and new information
- Hands-on mentality
- Process oriented and strong problem-solving skills
- Capacity to identify and keep up to date on relevant global trends
- Collaborative and consensual approach.
- Commitment to ‘speed wins’ philosophy
- Highly ethical
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top