Project Manager Intern (Bangkok-based)
- Bangkok, Thailand
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to know our team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
Get to learn project management in the Customer Experience Group (CEG) aiming at supporting successfully new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, and leading change in order to support CEG’s customer satisfaction strategy, tactics and service leading to ongoing customer experience improvements for Agoda’s customers in Agoda’s vibrant multilingual Customer Experience group.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Support and drive business initiatives and ensure good coordination and collaboration between the teams in various Agoda’s departments and within the CEG organization to achieve project milestones and goals
- Support projects aimed at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as service-level agreement (SLA), customer satisfaction (CSAT), net promoter score (NPS), quality of service, productivity KPIs, costs, etc.
- Provide efficient and regular reporting to management
- Analyze opportunities and issues, identify risks, and propose solutions to be implemented
- Define and design action plans for initiatives together with management team
- Ensure constant calibration between project teams and other stakeholders
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's program or higher
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- Positive attitude and openness to learn/adapt
- Good command of English
- Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong numerical acumen
Good to have:
- Proficient in SQL
- Ability to code is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
Back to top