Project Manager for Customer Experience Group Technology
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 45 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This role will ensure the project management of more technical projects related to Contact Centre Technology. The role will contribute to translate and follow up from ‘an idea’ towards ‘a solution’ within given boundaries to ensure the wished Customer Experience. You will collaborate closely with (internal and external) business partners and stakeholders on a variety of initiatives that transform our employee and customer experience within CEG/ Agoda. Outstanding communication, presentation and relationship skills are essential to this role. As a subject matter expert, this person is expected to play an integral part in supporting the growth of Agoda CEG in working both independently, and as part of cross-functional teams.
- Ensuring clear, consistent and complete Business Requirements.
- Creating, managing, and executing detailed project plans, key documentations, and process maps.
- Tracking project deliverables, regularly coordinating and escalating high priority issues.
- Ensuring accurate allocations of resources throughout the project.
- Co-leading multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, vendors, and others to create and deploy successful projects.
- Delivering timely, comprehensive, and clear project status reports.
- Ability to lead (provide direction and structure), network and influence all levels across an organization.
- Ability to detect in a pro-active way initiatives that would contribute to Overall employee and customer satisfaction
- Ability to detect possible productivity and efficiency improvements followed by proposal
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Partners with senior level management with minimal direction.
- Responsible for defining and managing scope, scheduling balancing resources and costs across multiple projects, multiple departments and teams.
- Ensuring that cross-project work remains feasible form a business standpoint and optimizes the benefits of the work being managed horizontally.
- Accountable for plans and teamwork assignments, directing work efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating and communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within CEG technology, overall CEG and other Agoda departments.
- Demonstrating flexibility in work hours
- BS or equivalent work experience, MBA & PMP preferred.
- Background and experience within contact center.
- 3 -5 years of complex project management experience with a proven track record of delivery.
- Experience partnering with senior stakeholders, and possess strong “executive presence”.
- Strong administration, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Competent use of Microsoft applications including MS Project or Project Server, Clarity PPM, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of e-commerce or tourism preferred.
- Must be effective at developing and cultivating relationships with multiple cost area business partners.
- Good working knowledge of PM methodologies, and risk and issue management.
- Must be able to work independently and make good decisions on their own.
- Must have strong analytical skills and be able to quickly distill information to salient points.
- Must be able to withstand large efforts and must be able to work at times in an unstructured and uncertain environment.
- Must be a strong communication in both verbal and written communication.
- Stress resistant , ability to coop with Constant change and Continuous improvement mindset
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
What we offer
- Career opportunity regarding moves within teams and global locations
- Possibility for continuous learning and development through corporate learning programs
- Modern working environment in the heart of the metropolitan city of Bangkok
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Competitive salary & overall package
- Relocation support and/ or package may be provided
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top