Project Manager for Customer Experience Group
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1 million accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This role is responsible for the management of projects in the Customer Experience Group (CEG) aiming at initiating, driving, and supporting new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, as well as leading changes in order to support CEG strategy, tactics and service leading to ongoing customer experience improvements in Agoda’s vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (a team of 1000+). This role will manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills ensuring quality levels meet or exceed customer and company expectations. Furthermore, there is a lot of room to identify challenges and opportunities to start your own new project or a collaboration within the CEG group and beyond.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Support business initiatives and ensures good coordination and collaboration between the teams in various Agoda’s departments and within the CEG organization to achieve projects milestones and goals
- Support projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as service-level agreement (SLA), customer satisfaction (CSAT), net promoter score (NPS), quality of service, Productivity KPIs, costs, etc.
- Implement changes in the organization
- Provide efficient and regular reporting to management
- Analyze issues, identify risks, report accordingly to management and propose solutions to be implemented
- Define and design action plans for efficiency and effectiveness improvement together with management team.
- Ensure constant calibration of between project teams and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Prepare and complete action plans. Ensure high productivity and quality throughout the course of the projects
- Resolve problems through data analysis, provides efficient reporting and communication
- Identify areas that can be improved in the organization/operations and propose project ideas/solutions
- Comfortable with uncertainty and experimentation
- At least 2-5 years of experience in project management, management consulting, and/or investment banking
- Familiar with project management techniques such as SMART, Agile project management
- Able to analyze business challenges with a data driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics
- Excellent communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree or higher from a reputable university
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English – additional language is a plus
- Professional experience in Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Solid experience in project/stakeholder management, process improvement, planning, and performance management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment.
- Take initiatives and look for opportunities for improvements
- Detail-oriented with the ability to complete tasks with speed and accuracy
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers. Can define the analysis structure/interpret data
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- SQL, R, or other statistical software is a plus
- Experience of leading project teams in remote global locations is a plus
What we offer
- Career opportunity regarding moves between teams and global locations as well
- Possibility for continuous learning and development through corporate learning programs
- Modern working environment in the heart of the metropolitan city of Bangkok
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Competitive salary & overall package
- Relocation support and/ or package may be provided
Back to top