Project Manager - Accommodation Services Team
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company, Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
This role is responsible for the management of projects in the Customer Experience Group (CEG) for the Accommodation Services Team (AST). You will be supporting new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, and leading change in order to support partners satisfaction strategy.
This role will manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills ensuring quality levels meet or exceed partners and company expectations.
***This opportunity is located at our HQ in Bangkok, Thailand. We welcome both local and international applicants. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance are provided***
Your responsibilities are including but not limited to the following:
- Supports business initiatives and ensures good coordination and collaboration between the teams between departments within the organization and in CEG to achieve successfully projects milestones and goals
- Supports projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as Partner Satisfaction (PSAT), Onboarding of new properties), Quality of service, Productivity KPIs, etc.
- Implements change in the organization
- Provides efficient and regular reporting to management
- Analyses issues, identifies risks, reports accordingly to management and proposes solutions to be implemented
- Defines and designs action plans for efficiency and effectiveness improvement together with management team.
- Ensures constant calibration of between project teams, managers and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Prepares and completes action plans, implements productivity, quality, and partners service standards
- Resolves problems through data analysis, provides efficient reporting and communication
- At least 2-5 years of experience in project management, change management and /or management consulting
- Able to analyze business challenges, is data driven and communicates actionable recommendations to business leaders.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics.
- Very proactive and strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work and communicate well with stakeholders at all levels (Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance…).
- Possess at least a Master’s degree or higher.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Expert in using MS office tools (esp. Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experimented in Project Management, Process Improvement, Planning, Performance Management, Verbal Communication
- Familiar with project management techniques such as SMART, Agile project management
- Used to work in a multi-cultural environment
Good to have
- Experience in management consulting
- SQL coding capabilities
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
What we offer
- Career opportunity regarding moves within teams and global locations as well
- Modern working environment in the heart of the metropolitan city of Bangkok
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Competitive salary & overall package
- Relocation support and/ or package may be provided #bangkok #sanfrancisco #hongkong #Singapore #taipei #PRJM #CUST #4 #LI- MB1 #paris #berlin #rome #milan #Manchester
Back to top