Project Coordinator (Analytics-focused) – Customer Experience Group (Based in Bangkok)
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great."
As an Agoda CEG Project Coordinator (Analytics-focused), you are expected to initiate and execute analysis projects that deliver significant and action-oriented recommendations to stakeholders in and outside of the department. You will be driving decisions with insights drawn from customer and operational data. Your work will be project-oriented honing on your strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with market knowledge and operational savviness.
This role is a unique blend of soft and hard skills. While you are part of the business organization, you are expected to leverage your advanced quantitative and technical skills to perform faster, more effective execution and more advanced analytics (requires statistical knowledge, advanced data analytics skills, and software development to optimize selected business processes). You need to be able to scale your impact with technology.
The individual needs to be self-motivated and proactive (initiate experiments and new initiatives). You will have to work cross-functionally to take ideas to action, be comfortable with ambiguity, and very capable at problem-solving. You should possess a can-do attitude (which often comes from your past experience with data analytics and computer science) and strong work ethics.
• Support business initiatives and ensures good coordination and collaboration between the teams in various Agoda’s departments and within the CEG organization to achieve projects milestones and goals
• Improve scalability, stability, accuracy, speed and efficiency of our existing data analytic projects and establish projects based on extracted data insight
• Work with tech and data teams to identify and build tools to support or automate data analysis/reporting tasks
• Understand and report to your team and senior management on business performance
• Drive data analysis projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as service-level agreement (SLA) / response time, customer satisfaction (CSAT), net promoter score (NPS), quality of service, productivity KPIs, costs, etc.
• Provide efficient and automated regular reporting to management
• Analyze issues, identify risks, report accordingly to management, and propose solutions to be implemented in efficient and effective communication
• Bachelor or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or other technical fields
• Fresh graduates are welcome; 1-2 years of Python/R/VBA skills experience strongly preferred
• Familiarity with SQL, Python, R, Tableau, or other statistical software is required. You can learn them online now 😊
• Comfortable with mathematics and statistics
• Very good command in both written and spoken English
• Strong team player and goal-oriented person
• Love to build things and solve problems
• Burning desire to automate anything that can be automated
Very good to have:
• Any experience with big data technologies / tools
• A good understanding of data architecture principles
• Any experience in Computer Olympiad (IOI) camp, ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ACM ICPC) competition is a plus
What we offer
• Be part of a dynamic and exciting data-driven multinational team in a successful and fast-growing tech company
• A career path will help you to continuously develop your skills
• The chance to propose ideas to improve operations based on data and have an impact on the customer experience
• Competitive compensation package (relocation support for successful overseas candidates)
• International and domestic health insurance
• Annual performance bonus
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#sanfrancisco #losangeles #detroit #chicago #boston #newyork #philadelphia #austin #sydney #melbourne #toronto #shanghai #paris #nice #hongkong #milan #tokyo #singapore #barcelona #madrid #taipei #bangkok #london #manchester #PRJM #ANLS #CNSL #4 #LI-PS3
Back to top