Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Content Operations is a large, multicultural team of diversely talented individuals that serve as the curators of Agoda’s content. We manage all the content our customers and partners see on each of our products. As a part of our team, you will take ownership of processes that are critical to multiple other teams across the business. We are driving property-level content to map inventories from 3rd party supplies which will enable our reach to span the globe. Content Operations is also keen on self-improvement and innovation. We run our own structured data and analyze it to make impactful decisions. With the support of state-of-the-art technology and an enriching work environment, we strengthen the bottom line and drive new business for Agoda.
In this Role, you will get to:
As a Product Operations Specialist, you will be supporting Supply Mapping to ensure mappings’ accuracy and handling projects. This includes data analysis, market trends research to identify opportunities, and collaboration with other teams on mapping features:
- Handle data validation and processing for Product Content Operations
- Analyze, report, and distribute validation results, suggest next steps to improve quality of manual/automated works
- Maintain and improve work standards and guidelines
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to improve quality of works, regarding operational and/or technical approaches
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues upon requests
- Support ad-hoc projects upon requests
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 0-2 years’ experience in day-to-day document operation for Hospitality/OTA industry is preferred.
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset is required.
- Ability to work under pressure, time-constraint environment.
- Ability to self-manage, handle multi-task, communicate effectively, and work independently.
- Proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility.
- Team player, humble, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Office Suite.
- Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.