People Technology Coordinator - 6 months Contract
- Bangkok, Thailand
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
This role will be part of the HRIS Operations and Continuous Improvements team, supporting optimization projects that aim to reduce tickets/system-related queries while ensuring operational excellence. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to develop technical skills and gain hands-on experience maintaining a wide range of HR cloud platforms.
In This Role, You'll Get To
- Be the main point of contact for providing quality support for operational tickets/requests and system issues
- Learn configuration and troubleshooting of our people systems (i.e. Workday, Zendesk, Greenhouse)
- Support product implementation projects and system enhancements testing
- Support our team’s initiative to build tech champions across the department and to rollout dashboards, leveraging data to drive action planning to improve operations/service delivery
- Build documentation of key processes
- Create and maintain system quick guides and FAQs for our end-users
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Tech-savviness, willingness to learn new tools and platforms
- Exceptional customer service
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Growth mindset
- Team player, loves working with a diverse team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Can identify and address gaps in business process workflows
- Sense of humor is a must
It's Great If You Have
- HRIS experience is a plus, but fresh graduates are welcome
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Fluency in English
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
Back to top