People Incentives & Insights Specialist
*This is a Bangkok based role*
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is proud to be one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company, Agoda has over 2.5 million daily visitors from over 200 countries, searching over 2 million properties worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
The People & Organization Development department was established in 2012 to help Agoda effectively and efficiently attract, assess, reward, excite, and retain its travel professionals. Today, Agoda has 5,000+ employees around the world in more than 30 office locations. The People team has been integral to building and executing core tasks that help us scale our growth and business results globally. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things exceptional.
The Compensation & Benefits team at Agoda has been instrumental in launching innovative benefits programs, providing key insights to managers, and working with our Management to build a world-class company. Agoda has experienced dramatic growth and as we attract more talent, we are looking for an analytical, business-oriented, individual who can identify new solutions to attract and retain our global employee base. We are looking for someone who thrives in analyzing and communicating data efficiently to identify compensation trends while improve our existing offerings by introducing new approaches and solutions.
The ideal candidate will report to the Compensation & Benefits Manager and bring his or her prior knowledge, quantitative acumen, as well as relevant implementation experience to the role. You will work closely with the strong team in place and with other People functions such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Payroll, to ensure a coordinated approach to talent attraction and retention. This individual will also play a role in partnering with business leaders across Agoda, including Finance, Information Technology, Partner Services, and the Customer Experience Group.
This role is based in our Bangkok office which is in the heart of the city; we welcome both local and international applications for this role.
This position is open to both local and international candidates with relocation support available for eligible candidates to help ensure a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
What you’ll do:
- Own and conduct analyses of a variety of our data sets and translate into actionable dashboards (Tableau) and insights, to make sure that our total rewards programs are competitive, yet also aligned with business goals
- Ensure highly accurate and timely fulfillment of the compensation review cycles
- Work closely with our People Operations team to integrate the compensation cycle and benefits programs in Workday
- Support management of personnel costs in alignment with Agoda’s financial plan
- Support the implementation of an innovative and expanding benefits program worldwide that meets the needs of different employee groups
- Help implement a quality-of-life benefits and employee perks program that helps us to attract and retain top talent while managing cost and labor requirements
- Identify opportunities to leverage external vendors and partners to accelerate implementation of benefits
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
What you need:
- At least 3 years of work experience
- At least one (1) year experience in analysis using BI tools (SSRS, Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, etc…) to communicate insights
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant advanced degree (e.g., M.B.A.) highly desirable
- Proven, deep analytic and problem-solving skills
- Superb, demonstrated quantitative skills, including the ability to translate data to insights for different audience types
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Expertise in Excel; good, working proficiency in related programs
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English required; knowledge of Asian languages (Chinese/Malay/Thai) a plus
- Good fit with our highly multi-cultural, fast-innovating environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills a must
- A formal background in compensation is not required, we are not bound by traditional approaches and frameworks
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement. (link to https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#L1-SS2 #3 #HR #singapore #kualalumpur #Taiwan #korea #hongkong #newdelhi #boston #washington #amsterdam #berlin
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top