People Incentives & Insights Senior Specialist
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth and as we attract more talent, we are looking for an analytical, business-oriented, individual who will analyze existing tools and identify new solutions to attract and retain our global employee base. You are someone who thrives in analyzing data to identify compensation trends yet also introducing new approaches and solutions to improve our existing offerings supported by a hypothesis and data, of course. You will spend time learning about our different business units and talent pools and can partner well with senior business leaders to provide incentive solutions that meet business needs, not just because it may feel right.
The person in this role will work closely with the strong team in place and work very closely with other People functions such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Payroll, to ensure a coordinated approach to talent attraction and retention. This individual will also have regular interactions with the rest of the business, including Finance, Information Technology, Partner Services, and the Customer Experience Group.
- Own analysis in support of the annual compensation cycle, including design and implementation of salary, bonus, and equity grant programs to make sure that total rewards programs are competitive, yet also aligned with business goals
- Ensure highly accurate and timely fulfillment of the annual compensation cycle, as well as the compensation aspects of ongoing hiring and relocations
- Work closely with our People Operations team to integrate the compensation cycle and benefits programs in Workday
- Support management of personnel costs are in-line with Agoda’s financial plan
- Support the implementation of an innovative and expanding benefits program worldwide that meets the needs of different employee groups
- Help implement a quality-of-life benefits and employee perks program that helps us to attract and retain top talent while managing cost and labor requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant advanced degree (e.g., M.B.A.) highly desirable
- We are not bound by traditional approaches and frameworks - a formal background in HR / Compensation is not required
- Proven, deep analytic, financial analysis and problem-solving skills
- Superb, demonstrated quantitative skills, including the ability to work without error
- Expertise in Excel; good, working proficiency in related programs
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English required; knowledge of Asian languages (Chinese/Malay/Thai) a plus
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good fit with our highly multi-cultural, fast-innovating environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills a must
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
Back to top