People BI Specialist (Bangkok Based)
- Bangkok, Thailand
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
About the Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
We are looking for a People BI Specialist whose main focus areas are providing visibility and insights for people related issues through Business Intelligence tools like Tableau and SQL, managing data warehouses, building ETL processes, and helping build other BI tools to optimize the business. This would entail liaising with key stakeholders in the people team, people technology, and IT to provide the data tools and support necessary for the business.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Create strong collaboration with IT, People, and Global Services partners to gather business requirements and provide solutions to improve the business
- Design and implement solutions empowering end-users to be self-reliant
- Develop and build BI tools to help greater maximize the People team’s business impact
- Understand how HR data is built and used in a global company
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Ability to bridge communications with both IT and HR audiences
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence peers and build strong relationships within HR and cross-functionally is required.
- 3+ years of experience with BI & analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Metabase or similar technologies)
- 2+ years of solid project management
- Fluency in English required
- Strong sense of ownership and growth mindset
- Thriving on learning new skills
- Experience in ETL tools, data warehouse design, data modeling, and visualization
- Be responsive to work within a deadline
- Work professionally to understand business questions or the requests and be able to suggest proper BI solutions which is measurable and scalable
It’s Great If You Have
- A global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
- Consultant experience
- DBA experience
- Familiar with scrum/agile methodology
- HRIS experience (Workday)
- Web development experience
#hongkong #kualalumpur #mumbai #newdelhi #delhi #bangalore #hochiminh #jakarta #manila #hongkong #beijing #toronto #vancouver #berlin #paris #barcelona #london #madrid #bangkok data representation data analysis SQL data analytics analytics python (programming language) data mining data science r (programming language) tableau analytical skills data visualization databases business analysis business intelligence (bi) microsoft sql server machine learning statistics microsoft power bi java finance shopee traveloka google facebook ctrip trip.com makemytrip grab amazon pandas (software) artificial intelligence (ai) information technology capital one accenture upwork deloitte mckinsey bain microsoft uber lyft gojek lazada alibaba shopify expedia skyscanner
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top