Payment Recovery Specialist
- Take charge of your own portfolio and contact all accounts by phone/e-mail and attempt collection resulting in maximization of return
- Deal with external partners diligently, courteously and professionally while collecting payments.
- Retain loyalty and relationship with partners despite initiating collection of payments.
- Maintain and timely update record from whom collections are made.
- Provide evidence to partners and follow up persistently on past due amounts.
- Share Best Practices with team members to enhance team’s Collections return rate.
- Analyze results for all collection process and recommend strategies to reduce all collection losses.
- Initiate strategies for collection processes and procedures.
- Respond to enquiries on Collections and Chargeback processes.
- Support team on ad-hoc tasks.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Thai candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good negotiation skills
- Assertive but tactful
- Patient and persistent
- Organized and methodical
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Experience and understanding AVAYA and Microsoft SharePoints is a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and communication skill and teamwork
- Hand on working attitude with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work within tight operational deadlines
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top