Partner Relationship Manager - Korea
The Partner Relationship Manager (PRM) is a business development and partner management role to drive revenue through a wide array of third parties and distribution channels (e.g. Banks, Airlines, Loyalty programs, Online Affiliates).
The PRM Korea reports to the Senior PRM for Japan and Korea within Partner Marketing and works closely with operations and technical teams to execute the ambitious expansion of our business development activities in Korea. Work will focus on new distribution partner acquisition, post-sales project management until the successful completion of implementation, as well as channel optimization, account management and support. As PRM you ensure the company continues to develop high level insights into the Korean online market and the competitive landscape.
This position is based out of our Seoul office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- New partner acquisition to increase hotel booking distribution channels and brand exposure
- Account management – increase traffic and bookings delivered through close relationships with partners, on-going operational support and bridge between partner and our regional technical support team
- Day-to-day management of existing partners (performance, reporting, promotions, solutions)
- Develop annual account plans for and build long term relationships with key accounts
- Understand a partner’s business needs and translate this into regular tailored joint marketing initiatives and develop successful partner promotion calendars
- Translate partners’ technical requirements into business growth opportunities; own the implementation of Agoda partner solutions with partners
- Proactively identify and qualify new leads and new partnership type opportunities
- Frequent communication within the organization at all levels, with headquarter and regional team on distribution related tasks, including but not limited to market updates, technology development, operational milestones, reports, commission payment, fund collection, etc.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of five years’ experience in business development
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners, with experience likely gained from a consultative, solutions-based, business development environment
- Experienced in customer prospecting, cold calling, and account management
- Past success in acquiring, mentoring and building productive long term customer relationships
- Demonstrated consumer and client orientated mindset
- Good understanding of the Korean online market
- Experience in e-commerce or online travel channels an advantage
- Good understanding of web-related technologies, and the technical aspects of affiliate distribution models
- Strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Native in Korean, fluent in English (candidates with overseas experience/education preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in business, marketing or other relevant field
- Team player mentality
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic; moves fast
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top