Partner Relation Manager
- Work as an interface both internally and externally for project cooperation.
- Facilitate tactical campaigns preparation and roll-out.
- Initiate groundbreaking collaboration ideas with potential partners and possess the capability to fulfill the objective
- Collaborating with new partnerships within various verticals from online travel agencies including mobile platforms to banks, airlines, loyalty programs, marketing networks, e-commerce and telecoms to increase distribution channels and highly contributing to the growth of brand awareness in the market.
- Account management, building close long-term relationships with partners to leverage the outcome driving growth on partners' channels and obtain incremental customers.
- Understand partners needs and KPI to provide related tailored support such as joint marketing campaigns and solutions.
- Communicate creative marketing, provide content and campaign initiatives to optimize the performance and gain more communication touch points.
- Communicate within the organization with all levels for operational milestones, support, distribution related tasks and technology development.
- Collaborate and communicate with government authorities to promote Taiwan travel and build positive brand image.
- Conduct market level analysis and be able to figure out concrete action plan
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in partner development in the travel/airline/hospitality industry.
- Client oriented mind set and problem solver also providing support on operational issues.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Adaptive to rapid working pace and contingent change
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively present to and engage with C-Level executives
- Organized: Putting things in order and optimizing for efficiencies comes naturally to you. You tend to plan and accordingly.
- A self-starter, driven by your own performance, yet actively want to contribute to a team.
- Willing to face all challenges with enthusiasm, and positivity. Can bend and twist with the changes as they come your way.
- Ability to solve complex problems, deal with constraints and can come up with creative solutions.
- Native Chinese, fluent in English both spoken and written.
#taipei #BD #4 #LI-MP2
Back to top