Partner Programs Trainer
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
We are looking for a talented, energetic and results-oriented person with background in sales who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Partner Programs Capability Trainer, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as employee professional development through learning programs tailored for our partner services teams worldwide.
In this position, you will work closely with the Partner Programs and Market Management teams and liaise with the relevant Agoda departments including L&D to ensure that our global teams reflect consistent standards of product knowledge, sales technics and communication skills.
The position requires you to provide extensive training, coaching, share best sales practices and contribute the ideas for continuous organizational development.
- Design and deliver tailored training/coaching programs (including e-learning) to address capability gaps within the Partner Programs sales process
- Identify and train facilitators to run different training programs for different levels
- Coach the team and Managers on the best utilization approach for the Partner Programs sales process
- Build on the current Learning program and identify areas where it can be improved
- Become the Partner Programs expert on learning and development, providing expert advice and support to the sales process
- Carry out on the job one-to-one training follow up and coaching sessions to meet specific training and development needs as necessary
- To create and execute remote learning programs for all our locations as required
- To help create and continuously upskill training platforms / tools & processes
- Help onboard our new hires by giving them the confidence to successfully complete their new hire training
- Bring in industry best practices to localize our training methodology to cater for various cultural learning practices
- Planning is a key responsibility of the Capability Manager. Assess the workforce’s current skill levels and compare them with the skills required to meet both current and future business objectives. Plan and evaluate the resources needed to meet training and development goals.
- Agree on training objectives, deliverable & expected impact with departmental heads in order to develop effective sales skills training programs.
- Plan / use metrics to quantify the impact of the training programs
- Evaluate all training carried out to ensure that all the knowledge acquired during the training has been successfully transferred back to the workplace, and that the training has been relevant, informative and effective.
- Track, analyze & report the progress of all attendees in liaison with the management team
- Update own job knowledge by studying industry best practice
- Support the work done through additional training courses by providing one-to-one coaching, this would also assist in the identification of further learning needs.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a trainer or experience of being involved with training in a Supervisor / Team Leader role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales training environment
- Knowledge of e-learning.
- Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment
- Proven training success record or Trainer certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead change with positive and proven results
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Able to travel
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top