Partner Programs Analyst
The Partner Programs Analyst will provide advanced analysis and insights to ensure competitiveness of our projects, business plans achievement, and overall success. He/she will work closely with Opportunity Managers and is also expected to collaborate cross-department, as well as to develop a good understanding of key drivers and competitive environment of the online travel industry.
Additionally – he/she will be a data driven investigator – searching for insights, analyzing trends and helping create the businesses cases the Partner Programs team needs to prioritize project & business development initiatives.
- Support key Partner Programs projects to continuously improve performance and expand business development opportunities
- Structure relevant issues, gather information, run analyses, highlight data gaps & data quality issues, and provide recommendations / key insights to the team
- Enhance and streamline reports for team members, and ensure delivery of regular reporting on time and without error
- Gather, analyze, and integrate multiple data sets and determine how best the information can be displayed / used for end user reporting (internal & external), KPI’s and analytics capability
- You must be a confident & articulate communicator, willing and capable of engaging / challenging stakeholders at various levels of the organization & from different departments
- The role involves leading the planning, gathering and analysis of business data to advise senior management on opportunities and risk for the business
- The analyst is expected to develop a good understanding of the online travel industry
- Market leading analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how set strategic business objectives and translate them into business analysis tasks
- Structured problem-solving skills, creativity, and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Ability to support multiple strategic analysis projects simultaneously and to work with different team members
- Excellent English communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience with business strategy & improvement preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technology-related field, or business field
- Able to problem-solve, be creative and think out-of-the-box.
- Must have excellent English communication and Inter-personal skills.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top